Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Ryan had green cards all week last week. I was psyched! I thought for sure the therapy was working. Or something was working. Fast forward to this week...it's only Wednesday and he's already had two red cards and two notices of concern (when he hurts someone). I don' t know what the deal is with him. It's all pretty much out of my control, and I have no more ideas or suggestions for them on how to deal with him. I talk to him every night about the situations at school, and we discuss ways to deal with them appropriately. But it's an anger management problem I think, and he just can't remember the things we discuss when he's in the midst of it. Today he kicked a kid in the stomach because the kid tried to take Ryan's ball from him. Ugh. I guess I should get ready to home-school him.

No comments: