Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I don't know where to go from here.

I am soooo frustrated. Ryan had another terrible behavior day at school today. I'm actually starting to think that pulling him out of school would be less stress for me. He had many, many warnings today about personal space and still couldn't keep his hands off of other kids. He spit on someone again. He tripped another child, he poked someone in the eye with a carpet square, he slapped someone in the face, and he was blatantly disobedient. When he got home from school, he got a small dab of soap in his mouth, and was told that it would happen every time I got a report from school of him spitting. If he's going to do something disgusting with his mouth, it's going to be "cleaned out". I am NOT a fan of doing these kinds of things, but this has GOT to stop. I made him sit down and write an apology note to one classmate, and he will write another one this evening. His teacher is going to call me tonight...I can't wait.

No comments: