Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Still around!

Ryan's been away from school for a little over a week, and I've gone from having no time to having NOOOO TIME. He's adjusted pretty well, he's really resilient like that. Nothing new to report. Took him off the dietary restrictions while we wait for his ped to OK several tests that might point us more closely to what his sensitivities might be. He's had some pretty wild days, but also some really good ones. We've determined that he was probably supposed to be an only child. We have so few problems with him when he's the only one around, he's like a totally different child. :-) He's finally learned to tie his shoes and of course promptly lost all interest in doing it. We're staying busy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ginnie, I'm far away but you guys are always in my thoughts. If there's anything I can do to help, please let me know. I'm so sorry that other mom/aunt whomever was so rude. I'm not surprised by the school's reaction. I'm glad you guys are hanging in there and am hoping for the best for all of you. We need to meet up in TN again! Hugs to you! And kudos