Thursday, January 10, 2008

GFCF, day 5

Ryan woke on his own about 6:30. Breakfast was a GFCF waffle and maple syrup, along with a bit of dry GFCF cereal, and V8 Fusion juice with GSE and valerian root in it. He also had a vitamin, acidophilus cap and Motrin for his knee.

***********************

Dang it, dang it, dang it. As if this day isn't bad enough, Ryan just found three wheat bread crusts and ate them. I was trying to use up the last of the wheat bread and gave M & L pb&j on it for lunch (Ryan had lunch at school), and I accidently left the crusts they didn't eat on the counter. AARRGGHH.

I feel so darn wiped out right now. I've had to deal with one huge meltdown from him (before he ate the crusts), and one from Lily as well. I'm trying to get packed so I can go out of town tomorrow morning, and I can't even get one load of laundry together and in the washer without being interruped three times.

*********************************

No comments: