Monday, January 14, 2008

School

So I haven't officially "heard" from the administration that the school denied our request for a support person, all I have is the comment Ryan's teacher made in passing that it had been denied and she thought I knew already (on Thursday). The decision was made on Wednesday morning, and it's now Monday evening. I returned an email from the resource director and mentioned that I hadn't been called about the decision yet, and she said the principal wanted to give me the decision himself and she didn't know what the delay was. I'll bet he comes back and says he doesn't have our correct phone number, but I've given the school the new one three times, plus gave it to his teacher AND to the resource director. I don't know what I'm going to say to him yet.

No comments: